The 12K100N DynamicArm is a myoelectrically-controlled elbow joint driven by an electric motor and is intended users with transhumeral or higher amputation levels. DynamicArm Plus (12K110N) is available for users with more than 2 myo-signals.
The DynamicArm combines all advantages of ErgoArm Electronic plus. Furthermore, it is controlled entirely by myoelectric signals. In addition to hand and rotation of wrist joint, elbow joint flexion can also be controlled by muscle signals.
- High lifting and holding force
- Natural, delicate control with quick, precise positioning
- Attractive appearance
- Low noise level, no noise at all during free swing
- Natural free swing behavior
The prosthesis is particularly inconspicuous, thanks to operating noise optimized by sound engineering as well as the slightly dampened – and completely silent – free swing phase. These special technology features are integrated in an elbow joint-forearm system with a natural, anatomic design. The shape and basic color blend in with the overall image of the human body. Silicone elements dampen noise and shocks that are caused, for example, when leaning on a hard surface.
The 12K100N DynamicArm is now even more natural and reliable. This is achieved through the following innovations:
- The elastomer protector in the hollow of the elbow joint has been removed. All other protectors are now the same color as the rest of the forearm, providing a more natural look.
- A powerful Bluetooth module, which provides an optimised connection, permits secure configuration via a computer.
- Thanks to the modified strap clamp, trial fittings are easier and faster. The strap cable mounting has been modified so that the DynamicArm can be threaded directly into the lamination ring on the socket.
- The stain gauge compensates for temperature fluctuations even more reliably.
- Thanks to these improvements, and based on a new warranty, maintenance is only required every 24 months.
DynamicArm can be combined with other myoelectric prosthetic components from Ottobock, such as:
- 10S17 Electric Wrist Rotator
- 8E38=* System Electric Hand
- 8E33=* System Electric Greifer
Following components can not be used in combination with DynamicArm:
- 8E39=* and 8E41=* System Electric Hand
- 8E34=* System Electric Greifer
- 8E44=* Transcarpal Hand
- 8E51=* Electric Hand 2000
The DynamicArm can be configured using the 646C42 ElbowSoft software. In order to do so, DynamicArm is connected to PC using an integrated Bluetooth module.
Scope of delivery:
- DynamicArm 12K100N*
- Dummy for electric wrist rotator
- Battery charger with EU and US plug
- Lamination ring
- Assembly hook
- Alignment tool
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Optional items ordered separately:
- Coaxial plug or Electric wrist rotator
- Input device & cables
- 3rd Year Extended Warranty: DynamicArm SP-12K100N=3
|Article Number||Upper arm connection||For hand size||For lamination ring||Color|
|12K100N=45||70 mm||6 3/4 to 7 1/4||45 mm||No. 4|
|12K100N=50||70 mm||7 3/4 to 8 1/4||50 mm||No. 4|
|12K100N=50-1||70 mm||7 3/4 to 8 1/4||50 mm||No. 11|
|12K100N=50-2||70 mm||7 3/4 to 8 1/4||50 mm||No. 15|
|12K100N=50-7||70 mm||7 3/4 to 8 1/4||50 mm||Black|
|Power supply||Li-Ion battery|
|Charging temperature||> 0 degrees C|
|Weight (dependent on forearm length)||approx. 1,000 g|
|Maximum lifting force||50 N|
|Maximum lift weight||13 lbs / 6 kg|
|Flexion angle||approx. 15 degrees to 145 degrees|
|Operating temperature||5 to 40 degrees C|
|Storage and transport temperature in original packaging||-25 to 70 degrees C|
Myobock-bebionic Coding Options (US only)
UL Documentation Packet
Reimbursement: Documentation Guide
Published Date: February 28, 2020
DynamicArm 12K100N and DynamicArm Plus 12K110N - Patient Information
Published Date: July 15, 2015
12K100N DynamicArm Casting and Lamination Instructions
Published Date: July 15, 2015
Everything within Reach - Arm Prostheses Overview - Information for user
Published Date: June 1, 2014
DynamicArm - Dynamic and powerful
Published Date: November 1, 2012
DynamicArmCasting and Lamination Instructions for 12K100N - Technical Information 3.3.3
Published Date: August 1, 2012
DynamicArm 12K100N - Instructions for Use (Qualified Personnel)
Published Date: August 4, 2020
12K100N=50-S DynamicArm Service and Fittings- Instructions for Use
Published Date: January 24, 2014
Elbow Components – At a Glance Features, Improvements, Differences
Published Date: November 1, 2014