Canadian Customers: Take a look at our simplified Returns Process
TT-TF test socket fabrication
Save time, cost and effort at the beginning of a patient fitting by using Ottobock’s TT-TF test socket fabrication services.
With our simple process, all you need is a measuring tape for a TF test socket—or an additional scanned and modified file for a TT test socket. We do the rest, transforming your information into a 3-dimensional model and using it to carve the mold and create your socket.
No plaster mess, no fuss—and no lost revenue. We even ship test sockets back the very next day!
- No more plaster! Great alternative to messy, conventional plaster techniques. Reduces labor, speeds fitting, and cuts down on overhead.
- Save time—and money: Quick method for starting the prosthetic fitting without consuming resources or technicians—freeing them up for more valuable work.
- Electronic files: We work with a number of the most common electronic file types. Please contact us for additional information.
- Gives you more time for patient care
- Documentation: Offers quantifiable documentation to measure volume changes.
- We’ll assemble the whole test prosthesis for you: We can include the components with your order so you get everything needed to build the prosthesis—or we can build it for you.
- Final fabrication: Too busy to finish the final socket? We can do that for you—and assemble the components, too—freeing you up for other patient fittings.
How to order
- For TF Test sockets: Measure your patient’s transfemoral residual limb and fill out the TF order form on our Fabrication Order Forms page.
- For TT Test sockets, measure your patient’s transtibial residual limb, fill out the TT order form on our Fabrication Order Forms page and send us a scanned and modified digital file.
If you have any special instructions or modifications you need made, just write them down on the order form. You can also order the necessary components on the form—or even have us put the entire test prosthesis together, aligned and ready for your patient.
Email the order form to cfabCanada@ottobock.com