The 9E420 7in1 Controller is a control system with 7.4 Volt for the Electric Hand 2000 that processes muscle signals and sends them to the prosthetic hand.
The 7in1 Controller provides 7 programs, some of which have been adopted from the adult system. Children can benefit from the range of possibilities offered by systems for adults, their prosthetic hand can be adapted more individually and they are simultaneously prepared for a subsequent fitting with the adult system.
Numerous Control Programs 7 program modes can be used to ideally adjust to the patient's needs.
- DMC plus: Control with 2 electrodes
- DMC LowInput: Control with 2 electrodes
- AutoControl LowInput: Control with 2 electrodes
- DigitalControl: Control with 2 electrodes
- VarioControl: Control with 1 electrode
- DoubleChannel: Control with 1 electrode
- EVO Digital: Control with 1 electrode
Power Supply Power is supplied to the 7in1 Controller and the prosthetic components by the 757B25=1 or 757B35=* MyoEnergy Integral.
7.4 Volt Arm Prosthetic System for Children
Published Date: June 1, 2013
Proper Care The 7.4 Volt Arm Prosthetic System for Children - Information for Practitioners
Published Date: April 1, 2012