Dynion is Ottobock's newest addition to their mechanical knee family. The knee is designed for active individuals (MG 3-4) who live their lives on their own terms; tackling every day without compromise. Dynion is a reliable companion for daily activities because it adapts to varying walking speeds, and provides reliable support when going down stairs, ramps, and declines (even in the shower or swimming pool).
- MG 3-4 (low 4)
- Max. patient weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Transfemoral amputation, Knee disarticulation, Hip disarticulation, Bilateral
- Monocentric knee joint with patented rotary hydraulic to control stance and swing phase
- Default Stance design: Dynion progressively responds to ground reaction forces ensuring a stable stance.
- Swing is initiated upon successfully meeting the disengagement criteria.
- Stance resistance activated by foot load or interruption of swing.
|Distal Connection||Tube Clamp (30 mm)|
|Proximal Connection||Pyramid Adapter|
|Knee flexion angle||145 degrees|
|System height||231 mm|
|Proximal build height to alignment reference point||44.5 mm|
|Distal build height to alignment reference point||172 mm|
|Scope of delivery||2R37 Tube Adapter (30 mm), Instructions for Use|
|Maximum Body Weight||220 lbs (100 kg)|