Détails du produit
The 7E4 modular prosthetic hip joint is designed to work harmoniously with the other Ottobock components you select for your hip disarticulation and hemipelvectomy patients.
The 7E4 modular prosthetic hip joint is designed for hip disarticulation and hemipelvectomy level amputees with a mobility grade of 2.
While very similar in design to the 7E5 modular hip joint, mobility grade 2 patients will benefit from the added features in the 7E4.
• Extension assist with laterally attached latex bands help with stride control
• Built-in extension stop bumper is adjustable
• Extension assist limits range of motion during walking for additional security
• Approved for a maximum body weight of 220 lbs (100 kg)
• Recommended for MOBIS mobility grade 2 (restricted outdoor walkers)