- Auto-adaptive cuffs fit a broad range of leg sizes and shapes.
- Lateral joint avoids interference with the unaffected leg regardless of medial or lateral indications.
- Anti-migration tibial pad maximizes contact with the tibia to help limit migration.
Agilium Reactive meets the demands of highly active osteoarthritis (OA) patients and helps practitioners treat patients more efficiently. For patients, the Agilium Reactive’s three-point pressure system opens the knee joint to help prevent further wear and tear on the affected cartilage. The simple donning and doffing of Agilium Reactive makes it easier for patients to quickly get the OA relief they need.
Beyond effective OA treatment for patients, Agilium Reactive provides unique advantages for practitioners.
- Fit a broader range of patients: Agilium Reactive’s design adjusts to fit a range of leg shapes and sizes.
- Simplified patient care: reduce your inventory of OA braces to just two – either a left or a right – so you don’t have to worry about multiple sizes.
- Opportunity to streamline patient care: if you don’t stock OA braces today, stock just two units and you can treat most patients in a single visit. This avoids scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Medial or lateral unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis.
- Universal size fits a broad range of patients
- Anti-migration tibial pad
- Tamper-resistant adjustable hinge
- Molded pull-tabs
- Reduce inventory from 20 to 2
- Minimizes migration and rotation
- Provides off-loading for mild, moderate, or severe conditions
- Easier donning and doffing
|Circumference A||Circumference B||Left||Right|
|15 - 31.5 in (39 - 80 cm)||12 - 23.5 in (30 - 60 cm)||50K324=L-1-US||50K324=R-1-US|
2021 Bracing & Supports Catalog
50K324-US Agilium Reactive - Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use: 647G1151 (EN/FR)
50K324 Agilium Reactive Spec Sheet
Product Information: (EN)
Publish date: Jan 1, 2017
Agilium Family Brochure - US
Agilium Family Brochure - Canada