Our most advanced off-the-shelf liner with Anatomy Specific Geometry for patient comfort.
- Fresh Scent Option to mask odors (-P) (cannot be combined with Skinguard)
- Anatomy Specific Geometry provides anatomical shape and different wall thicknesses – thicker in sensitive areas to provide protection, and thinner in other areas to increase flexibility and wearer comfort
- Pre-flexed 20 degrees, reducing wrinkles behind the knee while providing easier flexion
- Excellent flow characteristics of the polyurethane material ensures even pressure distribution and material durability
- Special textured interior structure in the liner disperses moisture, which can be washed out through daily cleaning
- Non-stick treatment for easy donning and doffing
- Two versions available: an uncovered version for maximum flow characteristics and easy cleaning, and a version with a partial fabric sheath for ease of donning and sleeve protection
- Available with Skinguard, which has been proven to effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria and prevent unpleasant odors
- For below-knee fittings in patients of all activity levels
- Suitable for sensitive, bony, and/or scarred residual limbs
- Ideal for use with a one-way valve or with the Harmony vacuum volume management system and a sealing sleeve
Serial number location: To find serial number, invert liner inside out and look at the distal end for the laser etched information. Talc powder rubbed on etching may help to read.