Détails du produit
Taleo Vertical Shock was designed for active individuals (K3) who navigate varied indoor and outdoor environments and place a high value on effortless walking and the ability to go wherever life takes them.
Designed for optimal outcomes:
- The functional ring unit effectively absorbs torsion (+/- 10°) to relieve the residual limb and enhance comfort in everyday life in combination with vertical shock absorption (up to 15 mm)
- Dual springs and a long carbon base enable a smooth rollover and efficient energy return at varying speeds
- The unique flexible connection of the carbon springs in the forefoot result in optimal adaption
- Three different heel wedges to optimize gait dynamics and reduce impact forces
- Sizes 22 – 30 cm
- Up to 330 lbs / 150kg
- Build height with normal footshell (size 26) 7 ¼” (185mm)
The scope of delivery for Taleo Vertical Shock includes the footshell with connection cap, the 2F50 heel wedge set (comprising three different degrees of hardness), a 2Z362 functional ring set for replacement, a pre-compression kit and a black Spectra sock.
Sometimes referred to as Taleo VS.
Pièces de rechange
PDAC Letter - 1C51 Taleo Vertical Shock
Document PDF | Date de publication : 23 nov. 2020
Instructions for Use - 1C51 Taleo VS, 1C52 Taleo Harmony
Document PDF | Date de publication : 31 juil. 2021