TLSO offers superior compression and stabilization from T2 to S1 with lateral control.
- Universal sizing option reduces inventory and overall costs
- Tool-free linear thoracic adjustment and adjustable articulating sternal pads
- Soft and padded shoulder straps with quick-release buckles
- Unsurpassed compression and support with a 5:1 mechanical advantage pulley system
- One-hand pull system compresses and cones to individual patient anatomy
- Posterior panel incorporates a spinal relief cutout
- Low-profile corset and panels for increased patient compliance
- Modular step-down system is ideal for treatment pre-op, post-op, and throughout rehabilitation
- Mesh corset and breathable anterior and posterior panels for increased patient comfort
- An adjunct to pre- and post-operative procedures, for acute pain relief by thoracic postural extension alignment, for early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis, for compression fractures of the thoracic spine, kyphosis, and thoracic mechanical back pain.