Détails du produit
Taleo Low Profile was designed for active individuals (K3) with limited clearance who navigate varied indoor and outdoor environments and place a high value on effortless walking and the ability to go wherever life takes them.
- Dual springs and a long carbon base enable a smooth rollover and efficient energy return
- The flexible connection of the carbon springs in the forefoot, combined with multi-axial rotation movement result in optimal adaption to varying ground conditions
- The pyramid design allows a more natural ankle movement which provides a smooth rollover
- Three different heel wedges to optimize gait dynamics and reduce impact forces
- Protected against fresh, salt, and chlorine water
- Water runoff channels on connection adapter and drainage holes in footshell prevent water from collecting in the interior of the prosthesis
- Sizes 22 – 30cm
- Up to 330 lbs / 150kg
- Minimum clearance height (Size 26): 2 ½” (65mm)
The scope of delivery for the Taleo Low Profile includes the footshell with connection cap, a Spectra-Sock, and a transparent (soft), grey (medium), and black (stiff) heel wedge.