The proven, classic material for fabricating check sockets.
- Also available with antibacterial features (616T52)
- Suitable for the fabrication of self-supporting TT, TF and HD check sockets (for temporary use)
- Transparency of the check socket facilitates precise verification of the fit and skin discoloration on the residual limb
- High stiffness
- Good fracture resistance
- High thermoplastic dimensional stability
- High resistance to the formation of stress cracks
- Extremely high impact strength
- Can be over-laminated to secure adapters
- Minor shrinkage
- Temperature recommendation: 170°C / 338°F (convection oven, infrared oven)
- For adjusting brims we recommend hot air or 634A1 thinner and solvent.
|For the fabrication of||Check sockets (for temporary use)|
|Thickness||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm|